<$BlogRSDURL$>
"Food responds to our soul's dream as to our stomach's appetite."
Joseph Delteil, La Cuisine paléolithique, 1964
Yarr, I blog like a Pirate!
Sibilous
Observations on Food in the Bay Area
2.27.2004
 
I suppose if this is to be of any use to people (for my intention, should this all come to pass as Sauntering would have it, would be to educate and inform, not simply provide a foody commentary for ones amusement), I ought to give a wee bit of background on me. Or at least, say something about my tastes.

So, let me begin by claiming that while I am something of a picky eater, my tastes are rather wide-ranging. In fact, the only cuisine I'm not an enormous fan of is Chinese, which has more to do with a lack of experience than anything else. Japanese, Middle Eastern, Irish pub food, Mexican, steaks, burgers, even Taco Bell... you name it, I probably like it. Except McDonalds. Won't let that stuff come within 10' of me. This largely has to do with growing up in the Midwest, where I preferred Hardees. That and BicMacs taste like ass.

Perhaps I'll comment more on this if it I think of anything else of relevance.
 

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com