<$BlogRSDURL$>
"Food responds to our soul's dream as to our stomach's appetite."
Joseph Delteil, La Cuisine paléolithique, 1964
Yarr, I blog like a Pirate!
Sibilous
Observations on Food in the Bay Area
3.01.2004
 
A brief commentary on my blogging style, or the lack thereof
Given that a number of my posts are likely to be rather topic specific, such as the taqueria/burrito commentary below, it seems to me to make rather more sense to go back and edit those posts when I have something to add, rather than simply making a new comment about it, which few people are likely to connect if it happens to be some months later. So don't assume that just because you've read it once, it isn't worth glancing at again.
If and when I feel the need to update a previous comment, I'll make sure to include an edited-on date, so you'll know if you need to update yourself on the latest intelligence gatherings.
 

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com