<$BlogRSDURL$>
"Food responds to our soul's dream as to our stomach's appetite."
Joseph Delteil, La Cuisine paléolithique, 1964
Yarr, I blog like a Pirate!
Sibilous
Observations on Food in the Bay Area
3.12.2004
 
The Future...
Just so you all can start drooling in advance, I thought I'd put up a little taste of what tidbits I've in mind for future commentating. I'll also see how many gratuitous food references I can work into this, just cuz.

Expect such delectable morsels as:
chocolatiers
wine & liquor stores
Thai
Indian
fancy (eg, not grab the tinfoil wrapped tube & go) Mexican
brewpubs
Italian
Shawermas (like burritos, only grab & go reviews, not sit-down quality reviews)
Mediterranean (mmm... Kan Zaman)

Other nibble-worthy eateries I might find the stomach to comment on:
fancy restaurants in general - in a standard comparison sort of format. maybe think Battle Zagat $$$$!
or perhaps, simply reviews of good restaurants I've been to. In fact, I may feel inspired just now...
 

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com