<$BlogRSDURL$>
"Food responds to our soul's dream as to our stomach's appetite."
Joseph Delteil, La Cuisine paléolithique, 1964
Yarr, I blog like a Pirate!
Sibilous
Observations on Food in the Bay Area
7.01.2005
 
Burritoeater.com!
Burritoeater Blargh
OK, this is fantastic. It's basically every burrito joint in SF, indexed and sortable by name, neighborhood, rating, and number of visits. I love it. I also love that the 2nd highest rated burrito joint in the Mission is 2 blocks from my house. And I haven't been there yet. This will soon change.
My only disappointment? No community ratings. Therefore, I highly suggest you look at the FAQ on the rating system to properly set any adjustments to their ratings relative to your preferences.
 

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com